Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A Perfect Circus



I have finally come to the point where I am ready, willing and able to admit that I am a fan of Ms. B. Spears. Yes, she went on a bit of a hiatus, but who doesn't want to smash in a car window with an umbrella once in a while? On a recent trip to Vegas, I was lucky enough to see Ms. Oops I Did it Again in the flesh. That deserves a little r-e-s-p-e-c-t.Britney knows how to end a tour right, as this was the very last performance of the Circus tour, and she wanted to go out with a bang.Needless, to say, it was an absolute glorious spectacle. The low point luckily didn't fall on Britneys shoulders, either. Some producer with a Napoleon complex made a bad decision in having Jordin Sparks open, who oddly resembled a male Tina Tuner impersonator. However, after the half hour countdown to Ms. Spears, chaos ensued, and it was quite the show. Well done, Britney, well done. Its official, people. Britney is back, bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment